FRI, May 1
10AM - 8PM
SAT, May 2
10AM - 8PM
SUN, May 3
10AM - 5PM
Rules & Regulations
- The Arts Festival will be located in the street along Broadway. Broadway will be blocked off from Second Street North to Campbell Street.
- Artists are required to bring their own tents, pegboards, displays, tables and chairs.
- No ELECTRICAL OUTLETS ARE AVAILABLE.
- If you accept credit cards, you will need to provide your own means to verify authorization.
- There are several banks in the area for your convenience if you need change.
- All displays should be free-standing and securable.
- No tent stakes will be allowed in the streets.
- TENTS MUST BE ANCHORED WITH WEIGHTS, 😯 LBS EACH, ON EACH CORNER DUE TO THE OKLAHOMA WINDS.
- Artist may set up on Thursday, April 30 in the afternoon. You will be informed of your set-up time in your acceptance letter.
- Set-up time will be strictly enforced.
- If you are unable to set up at your assigned time, special instructions will be included in your acceptance letter.
- All art work must be of fine art or judging quality designer craft and should be original in design and created by the artist displaying the work.
- The Downtown Edmond Business Association (DEBA) reserves the right to reject any entry that does not meet these qualifications or is questionable. Any rejected items must be removed from the display.
- No manufactured, mass-produced or resale items will be allowed. Items included are ceramic molds, clocks, sun glasses, sun visors, caps baskets, painted t-shirts, novelty items or anything commercially produced. This will be strictly enforced.
- Only a limited number of each type of media will be accepted to keep a variety in the show.
- There are no rain dates for this show. There will be no refunds of entry fees due to weather.
- Show-wide (not by category) there will be a $500 award for 1st Place, $250 award for 2nd Place and $100 award for 3rd Place.
- Certificate awards and ribbons will be given in individual categories and placed in the booths
- As this is a juried show all entries must submit three (3) photos of their work with entry form.
- The first round of jurying will occur in December.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit applications before Nov. 30 to be considered in the first round of jurying.
- Applications will continue to be accepted after this date, however, any entries received after will be considered on a space available basis.
- No refunds will be given for entries withdrawing from the show after April 1, 2020.
- All artists are required to submit sales tax to the Oklahoma Tax Commission at the rate of 8.25% of total sales.
- Please list your Oklahoma Sales Tax Number on your application. If you are not an Oklahoma resident, or you are an Oklahoma resident but do not have a sales tax permit, you will be required to submit your sales tax directly to the Oklahoma Tax Commission within 10 days following the festival.
- Forms will be included in your registration packet.
- Festival staff WILL NOT collect sales tax, but we are required to submit a list of all vendors and their contact information to the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
- If you need to leave before the event is over, YOU MAY NOT BRING YOUR VEHICLE into the area to load. You must “dolly” out your tent and art. This is an insurance liability issue that we must abide by.
- NO ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED AT THE ARTS FESTIVAL, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SERVICE ANIMALS. This is due to health department regulations and insurance liability restrictions.